Friday, January 1, 2010

So, another year.

Happy New Year. Christmas and New Years was so hard this year. It was so hard to not be able to do what I could last year. I would put up the christmas tree up, get all my presents for everyone including my moms for everyone wrapped which I just couldn't do this year. I'd get everything delivered. This year I had to nap on Christmas and spend lots of time in bed. Then I was so sick that night and in extreme pain I just cried for hours. Not a good day. I couldn't even spend lots of time with my family. Then New years eve. No teen dance. Nothing. Lay in bed. Sick. So anyways the reason for this post is my 10 goals for this year.
1. Get My GED.
2. Not have to rely on pain meds.
3. Get on a sleep schedule (sleep a healthy amount of hours)
4. Get caught up in Seminary.
5. Get back to dance.
6. Go to ISU in August.
7. Work hard to try out for the bengal dancers (dance team at ISU)
8. Finish my autobiography, get it published, Start a new book.
9. Become stronger in the church.
10. Do more service for others.
I hope everyone gets some goals!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Marie, great goals! And some fun things to look forward to this year!

LUVVVV U SIS.

SAYDA said...

I'm sorry you had such a rotten time for the holidays.

It is great that you have set some goal for yourself. Remember one at a time, and if you just do one out of all of those it will still be great.

Stay strong!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

SaRa MaRiE said...

Thanks Sis and Sayda!!! thanks anonymous? haha